Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 134.40 2.382 proj of the Sep 22 - 29 - Oct 6 price swing
- RES 3: 134.13 High Jun 1 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 133.76 High Jun 10
- RES 1: 133.48 High Oct 20
- PRICE: 133.11 @ 15:42 BST Oct 20
- SUP 1: 132.15/131.27 Low Oct 18 / Low Oct 14
- SUP 2: 130.75 Sep 3 high
- SUP 3: 130.16 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 129.28 Low Oct 11
EURJPY maintains a bullish tone and continues to defy gravity. The move higher confirms an extension of the upleg that started at 128.33, Oct 6 low. The cross has recently cleared 130.75, Sep 3 high and a recent bull trigger and the rally has maintained an impulsive bullish drive. The focus is on 133.76 next, Jun 10 high and 134.13, the Jun 1 high. Initial support is at 132.15, Oct 18 low.