August 16, 2022 13:34 GMT
EU and US diesel cracks continue to rally this week supported by tight product supply and low stocks.
- EIA US weekly inventories are expecting a small build this week but not enough to make much of a dent in the low stock levels.
- Gasoline cracks however are lower with concerns for demand due to recession fears and with uncertainty as to whether lower pump prices will help boost demand. GasBuddy expects US pump prices to have peaked and to gradually edge lower during Q3 and Q4.
- US 321 crack up 0$/bbl at 41.96$/bbl
- US gasoline crack down -0.6$/bbl at 34.5$/bbl
- US ULSD crack up 1.2$/bbl at 56.88$/bbl
- Gasoline-Brent down -1.9$/bbl at 16.3$/bbl
- Gasoil-Brent up 1.5$/bbl at 41.44$/bbl