Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 116.08 1.764 proj of Apr 23 - Jul 2 - Aug 4 price swing
- RES 3: 115.51 High Mar 10, 2017
- RES 2: 114.99 1.50 proj of Apr 23 - Jul 2 - Aug 4 price swing
- RES 1: 114.70/73 High Oct 20 / High Nov 6, 2017
- PRICE: 113.85 @ 15:26 BST Oct 21
- SUP 1: 113.65/00 Low Oct 15 & 21 / Low Oct 12
- SUP 2: 112.08 High Sep 30 and a recent breakout level
- SUP 3: 111.51 Low Oct 8
- SUP 4: 110.82/80 Low Oct 4 / High Aug 11
USDJPY dips are considered corrective. The outlook remains bullish and Wednesday's fresh trend high reinforces the current condition. A strong bullish theme follows the recent break of a long-term trendline (at 113.41) drawn off the Dec 1975 high. Bulls have not looked back and momentum remains firm. Attention is on 115.51, the Mar 10 2017 high. On the downside, initial firm support is seen at 112.08, Sep 30 high and a recent breakout level.