Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1965.6 - High Nov 9, 2020
- RES 3: $1959.4 - High Jan 6 and key resistance
- RES 2: $1927.7 - High Jan 7
- RES 1: $1916.6 - High Jun 1 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: $1900.32 @ 07:20 BST Jun 11
- SUP 1: $1856.2 - Low Jun 4
- SUP 2: $1852.3 - Low May 19
- SUP 3: $1840.1- 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: $1808.9 - Low May 13
Gold found support at yesterday's low. Recent price has defined two key short-term directional triggers. These are; $1916.6, the Jun 1 high and bull trigger and $1856.2, Jun 4 low. A break of the latter would reinforce recent bearish concerns following the strong selling pressure on Jun 3. A break would open the 50-day EMA at $1840.1, also seen as a key support area. For bulls, clearance of $1916.6 would resume the uptrend instead.