Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- MNI had favoured 3 reopenings of the 0.375% Oct-26, a new Jan-25 gilt and potentially a reopening of the 0.125% Jan-24.
- 0.375% Oct-26: GEMMs preferred 2-3 reopenings of the 0.375% Oct-26 with investors "a number of reopenings" of the gilt (MNI had expected 3 reopenings).
- 3-year (0.125% Jan-24/New Jan-25): Some calls from GEMMs for the 0.125% Jan-24 with "a number of recommendations" from GEMMs for a new Jan-25 gilt. Both were mentioned by investors, with investors also mentioning a potential Oct-24 maturity.
- 0.125% Jan-28: Significant support among GEMMs for one reopening, mentioned by investors as a possibility.
- Other gilts mentioned: 0.125% Jan-26 (GEMMs), 0.625% Jun-25 (GEMMs), 1.50% Jul-26 (investors), new Oct-27 gilt (GEMMs).
- 0.25% Jul-31: 3 reopenings favoured by GEMMS (in line with MNI expectation). "Reopenings widely supported" by investors.
- 15-year: Strong support from GEMMs for one reopening of the 0.625% Jul-35. MNI had expected a new 2036 which was mentioned with isolated calls.
- Other gilts mentioned: New 2028/29/32 (investors), New Jul-29 (GEMMs), 0.875% Oct-29 (GEMMs), 4.75% Dec-30 (GEMMs).