Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local rates trade a fraction higher at the open, despite mostly firmer risk sentiment out of the APAC session.
- Yesterday saw the local curve close bear steeper on the day with 15 & 30Y yields most offered (+3.6-4.0bp).
- 10-30Y yields continue to look vulnerable, while 2Y yields remain mostly contained in the 5.15-5.20 zone for now ahead of tomorrow's SARB.
- CPI today will likely be a solid price action driver, with headline inflation expected to moderate to 4.8% from 5.2%, bolstering real yields.