October 04, 2022 06:33 GMT
- USD remains on the back foot in early trade, a continuation from the overnight session, taking its cue from a good recovery in Equities.
- Estoxx future has gained 158 points from yesterday's low, albeit off its best level.
- The Dollar is down across the majors, and even the AUDUSD has recovered all of its weakness, after it fell following the lower than expected RBA hike.
- AUDUSD is back to flat since the EU Govie cash open.
- USDSEK is testing immediate support at 10.9551, the 50% short term retrace of the 13th Sep (CPI release) to the all time record high printed on the 28th Sep.