Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4415.48 1.00 proj of Mar 25 - May 10 - 13 price swing
- RES 3: 4400.00 Round number resistance
- RES 2: 4384.50 High Jul 14 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 4368 High Jul 16
- PRICE: 4353.50 @ 07:02 BST Jul 22
- SUP 1: 4224.00 Low Jul 19 and key short-term support
- SUP 2: 4187.58 61.8% retracement of the Jun 21 - Jul 14 rally
- SUP 3: 4126.75 Low Jun 21
- SUP 4: 4046.00 Low May 19
S&P E-minis started the week on a softer note but found support at Monday's low and have since recovered. Recent weakness resulted in a break of 4279.25, Jul 8 low. This signals a S/T trend top and suggests scope for a deeper corrective pullback. Note though that the contract has tested the 50-day EMA at 4243.44 and the average has so far provided support. A bullish signal would be confirmed if the EMA and 4224.00 hold.