October 06, 2022 06:30 GMT
- Although Bund has Bounce off its low yesterday afternoon, as desk squared ahead of the European close, and the contract in the green overnight, the 10yr yield continues to trade near the 2% handle, albeit below that level in early trade.
- Further downside momentum will see 139.24 as next support in future.
- Resistance is at 140.45.
- Most desk are on the sideline, ahead of NFP and AHE tomorrow.
- In focus for today, Retail sales, and some focus on the ECB minutes.
- Out of the US, sees IJC, but no longer a real market mover.
- More eyes will be on the BoE releasing its monthly `decision maker panel' survey gauging inflation expectations assessed by company executives .
- SUPPLY: France 2032, 2053, 2066. Spain 2029, 2032, 2050 plus 2030 linkers.
- SPEAKERS: BoE Haskel speaks at a Society of Professional Economists .