- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.LATEST FROM POLICY:
- G10 MarketsG10 Markets
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.Launch MNI PodcastsFixed Income FI Market AnalysisCentral Bank PreviewsFI PiEurozone/UK Bond Auction CalendarEurozone/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar US$ Credit Supply Pipeline Fixed Income Technical Analysis EGB Issuance, Redemption and Cash Flow Matrix Gilt Week Ahead
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.LATEST FROM DATA:
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.Global Macro Central Bank PreviewsCentral Bank ReviewsBalance Sheet AnalysisInflation InsightGlobal IssuanceEurozoneUKUSOverviewGlobal Issuance CalendarsEZ/UK Bond Auction CalendarEZ/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
MNI DATA FORECASTS: EZ Inflation, US Payrolls In Focus
EGB Supply W/C 17 October, 2022 (2/2)
- Spain will come to the market on Thursday to issue the on-the-run 3-year 0% May-25 Bono (ISIN: ES0000012K38), the 4-year 1.95% Apr-26 Obli (ISIN: ES00000127Z9) and the on-the-run 7-year 0.80% Jul-29 Obli (ISIN: ES0000012K53).
- France will then look to sell E9-10bln of MT OATs: the 0% Feb-25 OAT (ISIN: FR0014007TY9), the 0.50% May-26 OAT (ISIN: FR0013131877) and the 0.75% Feb-28 OAT (ISIN: FR001400AIN5).
- France will then conclude the week by selling E1.0-1.5bln of linkers. On offer will be the 0.10% Mar-36 OATi (ISIN: FR0013524014), Shared of the 0.10% Jul-36 OATei (ISIN: FR0013327491) and the 0.10% Jul-53 OATei (ISIN: FR0014008181).
- Other potential upcoming syndications: Greece (possibly FRN) and Italy.
NET NOMINAL FLOWS: The upcoming week will see no redemptions and just E0.3bln of coupon payments due. With estimated gross issuance of E29.2bln, MNI estimates net nominal issuance of positive E28.9bln in the week ahead, up from this week’s positive E3.6bln.
- For a calendar of all announced EGB/EU/ESM/EFSF auctions see the MNI EZ/UK Bond Supply Calendar here.
To read the full story
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.