Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EGB SUMMARY: EGBs are largely unchanged on the day, having underperformed both
USTs and gilts.
- There have been a plethora of data releases today with the main releases
generally coming in higher than expected - German CPI, Spanish CPI and French
GDP. Tomorrow is another busy day for data with German retail sales, GDP from
the Eurozone, Spain and Italy, CPI from the Eurozone, France and Italy.
- Peripheral spreads and European equities also remained largely unchanged on
- Bund futures are up 0.05 today at 171.09 with 10y Bund yields down -0.6bp at
-0.359% and Schatz yields up 0.1bp at -0.639%.
- BTP futures are down -0.18 today at 143.71 with 10y yields up 1.3bp at 0.999%
and 2y yields up 0.7bp at -0.179%.
- OAT futures are down -0.01 today at 167.75 with 10y yields down -0.4bp at
-0.57% and 2y yields down -0.1bp at -0.598%.