Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
FinMin Elvan via Twitter:
- 2020 budget deficit will be realised as TRY 172.7bn, below target of 239.2bn (savings of 66bn)
- We will never compromise on fiscal discipline, except for the fight against Covid, fiscal policies will continue to be in line with anti inflationary policies
- we are taking permanent measures to improve the 2021 budget. Given that our target for 2021 budget deficit is 3.5% of GDP
- Our macroeconomic policies will ensure a balanced demand and sustainable growth