Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- In this chart, we rank the 12 EM sectors from 'cheapest' to the most 'expensive' ones based on the Price-to-Book, Price-to-Sales and Price-to-Earnings ratio.
- To compute the score of each EM sectors, we simply add the rank each time; hence, the lowest score a sector can have is 3 (the cheapest) and the highest score is 36 (most expensive).
- Based on this analysis, Energy and Real Estate are the value sectors with a score of 5.
- The most expensive sector in the EM market is Health Care (maximum score of 36), with a PE ratio of 48.88 and a price to book of 5.91, followed by Consumer Staples (29) and Telecom (28).