Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Bund is seeing some early offers after the overnight session saw some unwinding in Equities
- Indices are consolidating some of their losses yesterday, albeit still short of yesterday's best level.
- That was a 5% fall since Friday's best levels for VGZ1 and 3.13% yesterday
- Early price action is once again led by Equities, with bid in Estoxx, limiting upside in Bunds.
- We have no tier 1 data for the whole session
- In term of events, we get Swedish rate and presser which won't impact Bund of course.
- ECB de Guindos (voter, Dove) is the notable speaker.
- SUPPLIES: Early focus will be on German EU3bn 7yr (Equates 33.4k Bobl, or 14.5k Bunds).
- Out of the US $24bn 20yr.