October 03, 2022 11:24 GMT
LNG imports to Europe are still strong averaging over 370mcm/d last week.
- NW Europe is currently expecting 18 more LNG tankers to arrive in the first 2 weeks of October.
- With TTF trading above other global markets the spreads encourage flows into Europe. The current November US LNG netback to Europe is at 46.11$/mmbtu while the netback to Asia is down to 29.94$/mmbtu.
- TTF NOV 22 down -6.1% at 177.24€/MWh
- JKM Nov 22 down -5.8% at 38.73$/mmbtu
- JKM-TTF Nov 22 down -6.2$/mmbtu at -12.38$/mmbtu
- US Natgas NOV 22 down -3.1% at 6.56$/mmbtu