Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The European Union is reassessing how aggressively to approach the rule-of-law crisis in Poland after leaders including Germany's Angela Merkel and France's Emmanuel Macron called for restraint (BBG).
- During the EU Summit last week, Merkel and Macro mentioned their deep concerns about a 'downward spiral' in Polish-EU relations following the recent decision by Poland' constitutional tribunal on Primacy Law.
- On Friday, NBP member Rafal Sura said that interest rates should gradually return to pre pandemic levels and that it is unlikely that inflation will return within its target rate in the next 12 months.
- In an recent article, NBP Eryk Lon will hinge his decision on November interest rate moves, which will depend on different factors such as how long inflation will remain above the NBP 3.5% upper tolerance band.
- Next important data to watch will be October CPI (Prelim), coming out on October 29.