Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EURO SUMMARY: Eur/Usd: Asia open $1.1761, range $1.1753-70. Europe open $1.1758,
* Late NY rally saw rate pop to $1.1793 on US tax reform doubts then fell back
to $1.1758 on GOP favoring Taylor for Fed Chair.
* Rate recovered to $1.1770 early Asia then eased off to $1.1753 before it
settled between $1.1754/64 through to Europe.
* Lack lustre challenge on both sides of the Asian $1.1753-70 range seen in
* Rate managed to challenge $1.1770 following release of stronger than forecast
Germany Ifo data.
* Rate eventually lifted on to $1.1775 following general pressure on Jpy.
* However, rally quickly faded as rate drifted back to familiar level between
* Focus is clearly on Thursday's ECB meeting with QE tapering announcements