Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EURO SUMMARY: Eur/Usd: Asia open $1.1849, range $1.1747-70. Europe open $1.1762,
* Rate extended its recovery off Mon NY low of $1.1725 to $1.1770 in Asia.
* Move seen as reaction to corrective pullback in Usd/Jpy to retest Y113.25, off
its Japan election react high of Y114.10.
* As Usd/Jpy recovered so Eur/Usd pared gains to $1.1761 into Europe. Move
extended to $1.1753 then recovered to $1.1764.
* Strong Usd demand emerged, sovereign name mentioned as rate was pressed down
* Release of mixed Eurozone flash PMI data, manufacturing though showed gains,
saw rate recover to $1.1767 late morning.
* Resistance at the Asia high of $1.1770. Further sell interest scattered toward
* Asian traders suggested rate could be attracted toward $1.1800 level as it
holds strike of a maturing option, E1.55bn.
* Support remains at the daily cloud base at $1.1732, Oct23 low $1.1725.