May 13, 2022 10:16 GMT
- USDCZK continues to retrace lower this morning, falling back below the 24 level following CNB comments on FX intervention yesterday. ST support to watch on the downside stands at 23.5960. On the topside, resistance to watch now stands at 24.
- GBPCZK ticks lower this morning, gradually approaching its 29 support. Next level to watch on the downside stands at 28.60. On the topside, resistance to watch stands at 29.41 (100DMA).
- CZKJPY ticks higher this morning after finding a local low at 5.2790 yesterday; the pair is currently testing the 5.40 resistance. Next level to watch on the topside stands at 5.4550 (50DMA). On the downside, first support to watch stands at 5.3730 (100DMA).
- CZKPLN has been retracing sharply higher in the past two days after finding support slightly below the 200DMA. The pair broke above its 100DMA this morning and is gradually approaching its ST resistance at 0.1900.
- CZKHUF ticks higher this morning, breaking above the 15.50 level and approaching its ST resistance at 15.59, which corresponds to the pair’s all time high. ST support to watch below 15.50 stands at 15.2440 (50DMA).
- EURCZK has been consolidating sharply lower in the past two days after finding resistance slightly below the 25.50 level (38.2% Fibo retracement of the 24.0940 – 27.7150 range). Support to watch on the downside stands at 24.64 (100DMA). On the topside, resistance to watch now stands at 25.0280 (200DMA). (see chart).