Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
A mix of trades today. The morning started with softer vol in Bunds, with strangle selling (RXV0 170.5/176^^, sold at 27 &26 in 1.4k). Some large Bobl upside (OEV0 135.25/135.75 cs vs 134.25 p, bought the cs for 3 in 20k), and some Euribor downside (ERZ0 100.375/100.25ps 1x1.5 bought for flat in 10k total).
Other options flow of note today:
- RXV0 171p, sold at 25 in 2k (ref 173.12)
- RXV0 172.5p, bought 51 in 750
- RXX0 168p, sold at 14 in 1k (ref: 173.15)
- OEV0 134.25/35.75^^, sold at 10.5 in 1k
- 0RZ0 100.50c vs 3RZ0 100.50c, bought the 1yr for flat in 2k
- 2LZ0 99.875/100.00^^ vs LZ0 99.87/100.00^^, bought the 2yr for 7.25 in 1.75k
- LZ0 100.00/100.25cs, bought for 1.25 in 2k