- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.LATEST FROM POLICY:
- G10 MarketsG10 Markets
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.Launch MNI PodcastsFixed Income FI Market AnalysisCentral Bank PreviewsFI PiEurozone/UK Bond Auction CalendarEurozone/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar US$ Credit Supply Pipeline Fixed Income Technical Analysis EGB Issuance, Redemption and Cash Flow Matrix Gilt Week Ahead
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.LATEST FROM DATA:
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.Global Macro Central Bank PreviewsCentral Bank ReviewsBalance Sheet AnalysisInflation InsightGlobal IssuanceEurozoneUKUSOverviewGlobal Issuance CalendarsEZ/UK Bond Auction CalendarEZ/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
EZ/UK Bond Supply Calendar: UK to issue Monday
Below are the known dates for auctions of European bonds and UK gilts. All times are UK.
See the notes section at the bottom for more colour.
|07-Nov-22||1445||UK||GBP750mln||Medium APF Sales (7y-20y)|
|08-Nov-22||----||UK||TBA||3.75% Jan-38 Gilt||Synd; New|
|08-Nov-22||0900||Netherlands||E1.5-2.5bln||0.50% Jul-32 DSL||Re-open|
|08-Nov-22||1000||Austria||E1.15bln||0% Oct-28 RAGB||Re-open|
|08-Nov-22||1000||Austria||Shared||0.90% Feb-32 RAGB||Re-open|
|09-Nov-22||1000||UK||GBP2.75bln||0.875% Jul-33 Green Gilt||Re-open|
|09-Nov-22||1030||Germany||E4bln||1.70% Aug-32 Bund||Re-open|
|10-Nov-22||1000||UK||GBP3.5bln||4.125% Jan-27 Gilt||Re-open|
|11-Nov-22||1000||Italy||TBA||3-year BTP||TBA 8-Nov|
|11-Nov-22||1000||Italy||TBA||7-year BTP||TBA 8-Nov|
|11-Nov-22||1000||Italy||TBA||15-50-year BTP||TBA 8-Nov|
|W/C 14-Nov||----||EU||TBA||EU-bond syndication|
|W/C 14-Nov||----||Italy||TBA||BTP Italia 6y|
|14-Nov-22||1445||UK||GBP750mln||Short APF Sales (3y-7y)|
|15-Nov-22||1000||UK||TBA 8-Nov||1.00% Jan-32 Gilt||Re-open|
|15-Nov-22||1030||Germany||E4bln||2.10% Nov-29 Bund||Re-open|
|15-Nov-22||1130||UK||TBA 8-Nov||0.875% Jan-46 Gilt||Re-open|
|16-Nov-22||1030||Germany||E1.5bln||1.00% May-38 Bund||Re-open|
|17-Nov-22||0950||France||TBA||MT OATs||TBA 11-Nov|
|17-Nov-22||1050||France||TBA||IL OATs||TBA 11-Nov|
|21-Nov-22||1100||Belgium||TBA||Conventional auction||TBA 14-Nov|
|21-Nov-22||1445||UK||GBP750mln||Short APF Sales (3y-7y)|
|22-Nov-22||1030||Germany||E3bln||1.30% Oct-27 Bobl||Re-open|
|23-Nov-22||1030||Germany||E1bln||1.80% Aug-53 Bund||Re-open|
|23-Nov-22||1030||Portugal||TBA||Potential OT auction||TBA 18-Nov|
|23-Nov-22||1130||UK||TBA 16-Nov||0.25% Jan-25 Gilt||Re-open|
|24-Nov-22||1000||Italy||TBA||BTP Short Term||TBA 21-Nov|
|24-Nov-22||1445||UK||GBP750mln||Medium APF Sales (7y-20y)|
|28-Nov-22||1030||EU||TBA||EU-bond auction||TBA 23-Nov|
|28-Nov-22||1445||UK||GBP750mln||Medium APF Sales (7y-20y)|
|29-Nov-22||1000||Italy||TBA||5-year BTP||TBA 24-Nov|
|29-Nov-22||1000||Italy||TBA||10-year BTP||TBA 24-Nov|
|30-Nov-22||1030||Germany||E3bln||1.70% Aug-32 Bund||Re-open|
|01-Dec-22||1000||UK||TBA 24-Nov||1.25% Jul-51 Gilt||Re-open|
|01-Dec-22||0950||France||TBA||Nominal / IL OATs||TBA 25-Nov|
|W/C 5-Dec||----||EU||TBA||EU-bond syndication|
|05-Dec-22||1445||UK||GBP750mln||Short APF Sales (3y-7y)|
|06-Dec-22||1000||UK||TBA 29-Nov||4.125% Jan-27 Gilt||Re-open|
|06-Dec-22||1130||UK||TBA 29-Nov||1.125% Jan-39 Gilt||Re-open|
|07-Dec-22||1000||UK||TBA 30-Nov||0.125% Aug-31 linker||Re-open|
|08-Dec-22||1445||UK||GBP750mln||Medium APF Sales (7y-20y)|
|13-Dec-22||1000||Italy||TBA||3-year BTP||TBA 7-Dec|
|13-Dec-22||1000||Italy||TBA||7-year BTP||TBA 7-Dec|
|13-Dec-22||1000||Italy||TBA||15-50-year BTP||TBA 7-Dec|
|13-Dec-22||1000||UK||TBA 6-Dec||1.00% Jan-32 Gilt||Re-open|
|14-Dec-22||1030||Portugal||TBA||Potential OT auction||TBA 9-Dec|
|16-Dec-22||1100||Belgium||TBA||ORI Facility||TBA 15-Dec|
|20-Dec-22||1000||UK||TBA 13-Dec||0.25% Jan-25 Gilt||Re-open|
|28-Dec-22||1000||Italy||TBA||BTP Short Term||TBA 22-Dec|
|29-Dec-22||1000||Italy||TBA||5-year BTP||TBA 23-Dec|
|29-Dec-22||1000||Italy||TBA||10-year BTP||TBA 23-Dec|
|12-Jan-23||1000||Italy||TBA||3-year BTP||TBA 9-Jan|
|12-Jan-23||1000||Italy||TBA||7-year BTP||TBA 9-Jan|
|12-Jan-23||1000||Italy||TBA||15-50-year BTP||TBA 9-Jan|
|25-Jan-23||1000||Italy||TBA||BTP Short Term||TBA 20-Jan|
|27-Jan-23||1000||Italy||TBA||5-year BTP||TBA 24-Jan|
|27-Jan-23||1000||Italy||TBA||10-year BTP||TBA 24-Jan|
- Austria: 3-4 syndications in 2022 (from 3 in 2021). One triple tranche held on 19 January 2022 and single tranches on 23 March and 21 September.
- Belgium: Up to 3 new benchmark OLOs intended to be launched in three syndications in 2022 (up from 2 in 2021). New 10-year launched on 18 January, new 30-year launched on 15 February and a Green OLO due with maturity to be determined.
- Finland has already held its three planned syndications for 2022: it launched the long 20-year 0.50% Apr-43 RFGB on 26 January, the 10-year 1.50% Sep-32 RFGB on 25 May and the 5-year 1.375% Apr-27 RFGB on 23 August.
- France: New bonds planned in 2022: One 3-year OAT (launched 20 January), one 5-year OAT (launched 19 May), two 10-year OATs (first launched 6 January, second 7 July), one 15-year OAT (launched 7 April), one new long 20-year OAT (launched 6 September via syndication), one new 30-year OATei (launched 25 January via syndication), one 15-year Green OATei (launched 25 May via syndication). France has E10bln of Green eligible expenditures for 2022 (of which E9.096bln has already been issued).
- Germany: 2022 planned syndications: 30-year 0% Aug-52 Bund reopened on 1 March, 30-year 0% Aug-50 Green Bund reopened on 1 June, 5-year Aug-27 Green Bobl new issue on 31 August and new conventional 30-year Bund on 11 October.
- Ireland has announced that it has completed its funding for 2022 ahead of schedule and will not be holding any issuance operations during
- Italy: In Q3-22, Italy launched the new 5-year 2.65% Dec-27 BTP on 30 June for a minimum E10.0bln and the 4.00% Apr-35 Green BTP via syndication on 6 September. It also plans to reopen the 1.75% May-24 BTP Short Term, 1.20% Aug-25 BTP (minimum outstanding E9bln already surpassed), 2.80% Jun-29 BTP (minimum outstanding E10bln), and the 2.50% Dec-32 BTP (minimum outstanding E10bln).
- The UK plans to hold a linker syndication in the second half of November.
To read the full story
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.