Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
The Aussie bond curve is flatter. YM unch., XM +2.5. Victoria's COVID-19 case count continues to moderate, although that wasn't enough to prevent a 12-month extension of the state's state of emergency, per local media reports.
- We also heard from Australian Treasurer Frydenberg, who pointed to caution re: the economic backdrop, at least until the Victorian economy gets back online.
- Participants remain on the lookout for the formal launch of the new ACGB Nov-'31 via syndication after Friday's AOFM announcement re: the opening of the line.
- Bills unchanged to -1 through the reds.
- ABS payrolls data, the preliminary trade balance and the latest ANZ-Roy Morgan consumer confidence survey are all due on Tuesday.