Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Bunds stays in a tight 10 ticks range on the cash open, given a very quiet overnight session, with cash markets in Japan closed.
- Bund is nonetheless back towards the 176.00 handle, and we do have a small opening gap up to 176.03, high so far is 175.93.
- The 10yr Yield support of -0.442% has so far held.
- Today, reference 175.87, yield would equate to 176.31.
- Bund traded 176.28 high this week, which was the highest level since March.
- Focus today Turns to Prelim European, UK, and US PMIs Services.
- ECB survey of Professional forecasters.
- RATINGS: Moodys on Cyprus and DBRS on EFSF, ESM