Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Futures edged away from their SFE lows overnight, with optimism
surrounding the upcoming Trump-Xi summit at G20 fading. YM last +1.0 tick, with
XM +1.5 ticks, leaving YM/XM a touch flatter at 41.5 ticks, while the cash
equivalent trades at 36.6bp.
- A limited start for Bills thus far, operating on low volume, trading unchanged
to 1 tick lower through the reds.
- Private sector credit data provides the highlight of the local docket today,
with Australia also set to host an RCEP meeting. G20 remains in focus, with eyes
on the Trump-Xi meeting scheduled for Saturday. Also worth highlighting that the
latest round of official Chinese PMI data will be released over the weekend.
- On the issuance front, the AOFM will likely announce its first round of ACGB
issuance for the new FY later today.