Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Cable breaks out of the early tight 20 pips range, with the currency better offered since the UK Industrial production miss on the Govie open
- Gilts on the follow extends higher, with next resistance seen further out towards 128.50 1.00 proj of the May 13 - 26 - Jun 3 price swing
- UK 5/30s are now flattest since 22/04.
- GBP test session low versus EUR, JPY, AUD, with the British Pound in the red against all majors