Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- USD/RUB opens higher on broad risk aversion and international condemnation over Navanly's detention.
- Geopolitical risks starting to re-emerge for Russia as Biden comes into office, with Advisors threatening sanctions on NS2.
- Brent has pulled back from prior highs, extending Friday's losses to trade below $55.
- Having taken out 73.90-74 resistance, we may see the cross drift back towards 74.5208.
- USD/RUB continues to trade in a broad range between 73-75, but sell-side remains bullish RUB and happy to re-allocate to USD/RUB shorts on moves towards 75.00.
- Intraday res1: 74.1755, res2: 74.5208, Sup1: 73.9041, Res2: 73.4459