Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Govt says it has arrested 6/12 key instigators in the recent insurrection in KZN & Gauteng after radio host Ngizwe Mchunu handed himself over yesterday.
- Police remain on high alert in KZN after hearing about a a second phase of violence/looting aimed at stealing arms from police stations
- SA sees a spike in covid fatalities with 221 more deaths yesterday, but a sharp moderation in cases to 7,209 from 11,000 the day before.
- 220k vaccinations were administered for a total of 5.23m nationwide, which beats the prior record of 200k/day
- High court to deliver judgement on the postponement of Zuma's corruption case today at 0900BST
- 0900BST: May leading indicator, prior 125.8
- 1000BST: SA to sell R1.3bn each of 2035, 2030 & 2032 bonds