Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: $60.00 psychological round number
- RES 3: $58.86 - 2.00 proj of the Nov 13 - 26 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 2: $58.59 - 76.4% of the Jan - Apr 2020 sell-off (cont)
- RES 1: $57.44 - 1.764 proj of the Nov 13 - 26 rally from Dec 2 low
- PRICE: $54.55 @ 05:34 GMT Jan 18
- SUP 1: $53.94 - Jan 7 low
- SUP 2: $52.46 - High Dec 18
- SUP 3: $50.56 - Low Jan 4
- SUP 4: $49.29 - Low Dec 21/23 and key support
Brent futures remain bullish despite the recent pullback. This month's gains reinforces the uptrend and maintains a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. A positive theme also follows the Jan 5 breach of $52.46, Dec18 high that confirmed a resumption of the underlying uptrend. The focus is on $57.44 and $58.86, both Fibonacci projections. Initial support lies at $54.99.