Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $1267.94 - Low Low Nov 2013
- RES 3: $1244.06 - 0.618 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 25 from Dec 2 low
- RES 2: $1224.75 - 0.50 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 25 from Dec 2 low
- RES 1: $1221.00 - Intraday high
- PRICE: $1214.25 @ 13:17 GMT Dec 18
- SUP 1: $1166.50 - Low Dec 14
- SUP 2: $1143.00 - Low Dec 2 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: $1132.88 - Trendline support drawn off the Aug 12 low
- SUP 4: $1121.94 - 50-day EMA
Soybean futures have cleared key resistance at $1200.25, Nov 25 high and the bull trigger. The break confirms the end of the recent corrective phase and highlights a resumption of the primary uptrend. This opens $1224.75 and $1244.06 next, both Fibonacci projections. On the downside, key support has been defined at $1143.00, Dec 2 low where a break is required to threaten the current bullish phase.