Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $384.88 - 2.236 projection of Oct 2 - 21 rally from Nov 4 low
- RES 3: $376.25 - 2.00 projection of Oct 2 - 21 rally from Nov 4 low
- RES 2: $367.62 - 1.764 projection of Oct 2 - 21 rally from Nov 4 low
- RES 1: $364.45 - Intraday high
- PRICE: $363.15 @ 12:55 GMT Dec 18
- SUP 1: $350.00 - Low Dec 15
- SUP 2: $345.00 - Low Dec 10 and the key near-term support
- SUP 3: $333.00 - Low Nov 27
- SUP 4: $328.29 - Trendline support drawn off the Oct 2 low
Copper futures are firmer today and have traded above $362.45, Dec 11 high. The outlook remains bullish and the fresh high confirm a resumption of the uptrend. Moving average studies remain in a bull mode and this further reinforces the bullish theme. The focus is on 367.62, a Fibonacci projection. Initial firm support is $345.00, Dec 10 low. A break would dent the current bullish sentiment.