Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Tsys are bouncing but still off midmorning highs, equities still bid near noon-day highs but are receding slightly. No obvious headline driver in late trade, overall volume relatively thin after a decent start (TYZ only 875k after starting session near 300k). Apparent position squaring ahead extended holiday weekend for most., Yld curves bend flatter, update
- 3M10Y -1.236, 67.394 (L: 65.477 / H: 69.815)
- 2Y10Y -1.197, 62.047 (L: 60.981 / H: 64.214)
- 2Y30Y -0.955, 142.428 (L: 141.066 / H: 145.287)
- 5Y30Y -0.601, 124.181 (L: 123.219 / H: 126.289)
- Current futures levels:
- Dec 2Y down 0.5/32 at 110-13.125 (L: 110-12.8 / H: 110-13.6)
- Dec 5Y down 2/32 at 125-22.5 (L: 125-21 / H: 125-25)
- Dec 10Y down 4/32 at 138-25.5 (L: 138-21.5 / H: 138-31.5)
- Dec 30Y down 6/32 at 174-0 (L: 173-11 / H: 174-12)
- Dec Ultra 30Y down 16/32 at 216-22 (L: 215-13 / H: 217-14)