Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.3677 76.4% retracement of the 2018 - 2020 Selloff
- RES 3: 1.3514 High Dec 13, 2019 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 1.3463 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 1: 1.3442 Intraday high
- PRICE: 1.3433 @ 10:26 BST Sep 1
- SUP 1: 1.3267 High Aug 19 and former breakout level
- SUP 2: 1.3186 Low Aug 28
- SUP 3: 1.3128 20-day EMA
- SUP 4: 1.3054 Low Aug 24 and the bear trigger
The GBPUSD bull trend remains intact as the pair extends recent gains. Last week's break of former resistance at 1.3267, Aug 19 high, confirmed a resumption of the uptrend that has been in place since the March lows. Price action Friday saw the pair also clear 1.3312, a Fibonacci projection and this has exposed a volatility band resistance at 1.3463. Attention is also on 1.3514, Dec 13, 2019 high. On the downside, 1.3267 marks initial support.