Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.3835 High Oct 20
- RES 3: 1.3698 High Nov 4
- RES 2: 1.3514/3607 High Nov 18 and a key resistance / High Nov 9
- RES 1: 1.3490 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 1.3319 @ 15:55 GMT Nov 25
- SUP 1: 1.3305 Low Nov 25
- SUP 2: 1.3304 Low Dec 22, 2020
- SUP 3: 1.3216 1.236 proj of the Sep 14 - 29 - Oct 20 price swing
- SUP 4: 1.3165 38.2% Mar '20 - Jun '21 Upleg
GBPUSD weakness this week has resulted in a breach of 1.3353, Nov 12 low and 1.3334, the 1.00 projection of the Sep 14 - 29 - Oct 20 price swing. This cements the bearish outlook and further downside is likely near-term. Furthermore, moving average studies are in a bear mode, reinforcing current conditions. The focus is on 1.3304 next, the Dec 22, 2020 low. Firm resistance is seen at 1.3514, Nov 9 high.