Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.7478 High Sep 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 0.7410 High Sep 10
- RES 2: 0.7356 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 0.7316 High Sep 23 and intraday high
- PRICE: 0.7294 @ 06:48 BST Sep 24
- SUP 1: 0.7220 Low Sep 20
- SUP 2: 0.7194 76.4% retracement of the Aug 20 - Sep 3 rally
- SUP 3: 0.7106 Low Aug 20 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 0.7053 38.2% retracement of the Mar '20 - Feb uptrend
AUDUSD rebounded Thursday and is testing the 20-day EMA. This bounce needs to stick to reverse the near-term downtrend which for now remains intact and continues to target 0.7220 ahead of Fibonacci support at 0.7194. The bear trigger rests below at 0.7106, Aug 20 low - a break would confirm a resumption of the bear trend that started late February. Firm resistance is seen at 0.7356, the 50-day EMA.