Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1877.5 - 76.4% retracement of the Jun 1 - 29 decline
- RES 3: $1863.3 - High Jun 16
- RES 2: $1853.3 - 61.8% retracement of the Jun 1 - 29 decline
- RES 1: $1834.1 - High Jul 15 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: $1805.3 @ 07:19 BST Jul 23
- SUP 1: $1791.7 Low Jul 12 and key near-term support
- SUP 2: $1774.4/1750.8 - Low Jul 2 / Low Jun 29
- SUP 3: $1733.5 -76.4% retracement of the Mar 8 - Jun 1 rally
- SUP 4: $1723.8 - Low Apr 13
Gold is unchanged and consolidating and remains below $1834.1, Jul 15 high. The outlook remains bullish and the recent pullback is considered corrective. Price however needs to clear last week's high print to confirm a resumption of the bull cycle. Support to watch is at $1791.7, Jul 12 low. A breach would be bearish and instead would signal scope for an extension lower towards the key support at $1750.8, Jun 29 low.