Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
STOCKS: It has been a solid final session of the quarter for the major
- The Nikkei 225 has hit the highest levels observed since 1991, fuelled by a
fresh YTD high for USD/JPY & a positive lead from Wall St.
- Chinese stocks also rallied ahead of the week long break for the mainland,
with the CSI 300 adding over 1.0% in the morning session, with some talk for the
potential for targeted RRR cuts after the holiday aiding stocks.
- The Hang Seng added 0.6% as the energy and consumer staples sectors led the
- The ASX 200 added 0.5% as all of the major sectors moved higher, with the
heavyweight materials and energy sectors at the fore. The financial sector
awaits the release of the royal commission's interim report later today.
- U.S. index futures registered modest gains.