Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Japan's industrial production rose 6.2% m/m in June after falling 6.5% m/m last month, the first rise in two months.
- Shipments increased 4.3% m/m in June, led by the growth in automobiles industry.
- Inventories rose 2.3% m/m, the first rise in three months.
- METI sees production falling 1.1% (revised up from -1.4%) in July before rising 1.7% in August.
- METI kept its assessment on factory output as "recovering," based on a recovery in production in months. METI said the production will go on increase but needs to pay close attention to the impact of semiconductor shortages on economic activities and the impact of the spread of mutant-type coronavirus infections on the domestic and foreign economies, METI warns.