Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Japan's national average core consumer price index (excluding fresh food) rose 0.1% from the year earlier in September, warming up from the previous flat reading, marking the fifth recovering month.
- Energy rose 7.4% y/y, quicker from the previous 5.5% y/y growth. contributing 0.52 percentage points to CPI.
- The underlying inflation rate measured by the core-core CPI (excluding fresh food and energy) decreased 0.5% y/y, same as last month.
- Prices for ex-perishables rose 0.6% y/y, faster from last 0.3% y/y gain.
- Prices for household spending rose 3.0% y/y, down from the 5.3% y/y growth reported last month, and prices for accommodation surged 43.1% y/y, easing from last 46.6%.