Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- The candidates are likely to wait until the electoral authority finalizes the vote counting to claim victory or concede.
- In a similarly tight race in 2016, Fujimori conceded five days after the runoff election.
- Given the prevailing polarization and tight difference, they can't discard a longer period of uncertainty ahead with contested votes potentially ending up deciding the election.
- If so, the uncertainty regarding who wins the first office could extend for another 10-12 days.
- They add reference to the fact USDPEN has gained 6.1% since April 12, while the simple average of USDCLP, USDCOP, USDBRL and USDMXN declined by 3.6%.