Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Lower Equities and a underlying bid, helps USDJPY lower.
- Heard of some profit taking and squaring.
- Also note, of decent option expiry for today at 113.55, which may act as a magnet.
- In terms of technical, initial support is seen at Friday's low, 113.43.
- Options: USDJPY; 113.35 (440mln), 113.50 (299mln), 113.55 (1.5bn), 113.70 (250mln), 113.85 (355mln)