Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Worth keeping an eye on the EUR in early trading.
- The currency trades in the red against most G10s
- EURUSD sees support at 1.1994, not broken since 19/04.
- A clear break through the latter would open to 1.1943 Low Apr 19 initially.
- DXY hovers near session high
Chart source: Bloomberg