Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
KOREA RATES: Korean rates are edging higher today after yesterday's weak close
saw the swap curve shift lower and flatten. The 2-year trades at 1.9475% as the
bullish trend continues.
- The 2s-10s curve is testing multi-year lows, currently at 21bps.
- With US 2-year yields remaining near cycle highs, US-Korea spreads remain
elevated at 105bps, higher than the spread of inflation expectations between the
- With oil prices continuing to rise, inflation pressures look set to mount,
triggering BOK tightening.