Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Little doing for futures early this week, with the curve sitting
flatter vs. settlement in the wake of NFPs & Fed Chair Powell's latest address
during the SYCOM session.
- YM +1.5, with XM +5.0, leaving YM/XM at 23.5 and the cash equivalent at
- Bills sit 1 tick higher to 2 ticks lower through the reds.
- Participants have had to be cognisant of the latest round of PBoC RRR cuts,
announced Friday and disappointing Chinese trade data released over the weekend.
- Local housing finance data & A$500mn worth of ACGB 2.75% 21 November 2029
supply headline the local docket today.