Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Ex-president Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva (PT) travelled to Brasília for the first time since he resumed his political rights, and launched an offensive for the 2022 elections by meeting with several allies of President Jair Bolsonaro.
- Since Monday, the PT has had several conversations in the "bunker" he set up in a hotel in the central region of the federal capital, just three kilometres from the National Congress. He has been speaking to people on the right and left. (FOLHA)
- At least 25 people, including a police officer, were killed in a shootout during an operation against drug traffickers in Rio de Janeiro's Jacarezinho slum, police said. This marks the deadliest Rio police raid since 2005.
- The shootout began when police entered a large shanty town, known locally as favelas, in the north of the Brazilian city in an operation against the drug gangs which control it.
- Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro said he wanted to be at the at Senate Inquiry Committee that investigates federal govt action during the pandemic, he said during a live broadcast on social media this Thursday. (BBG)