Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US Treasuries remain lower but steady ahead of the awaited NFP, as the US head into a long weekend (Labour Day Monday).
- Equity unwound, pushed futures contract into green territory, which has weighted on core Govies, albeit within range.
- Curve was initially bear flatter during the European opening bell, but we have since faded as the US starts to come in.
- Looking ahead, all eyes on NFP and unemployment, as well as Canadian employment data.
- No Fed speakers are scheduled, but worth keeping a look on ECB's Lane.
- TY1 futures are down -0-5+ today at 139-24
- 2y yields up 0.4bp today at 0.132%- 5y yields up 0.5bp today at 0.254%.
- 10y yields up 1.4bp today at 0.650%- 30y yields up 2.0bp today at 1.383%
- 2s10s up 1.0bp today at 51.8bp- 10s30s up 0.6bp today at 73.3bp