Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.165 High Mar 25 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 112.150 High Apr 8
- RES 2: 112.120 High Apr 22 and key short-term resistance
- RES 1: 112.110 High May 4 and intraday high
- PRICE: 112.105 @ 05:22 BST May 5
- SUP 1: 112.060/055 Congestion support in Mar and Apr / Low Apr 3
- SUP 2: 112.053 50.0% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 25 rally
- SUP 3: 112.026 61.8% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 25 rally
- SUP 4: 111.993 76.4% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 25 rally
Schatz futures remain below 112.120 resistance, Apr 22 high and recent gains are considered corrective. A resumption of weakness would refocus attention on key support at 112.060, a level that provided support in March and April but probed Monday. A clear break would strengthen a bearish case and pave the way for weakness towards 112.053 and 112.026, Fibonacci retracements. On the upside, a breach of 112.120 alters the picture.