Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 129.75 High Feb 19
- RES 3: 129.09/27 High Apr 23 and the reversal trigger / High Mar 2
- RES 2: 128.66/128.80 High Apr 26 / 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 128.27 High MAy 4
- PRICE: 128.17 @ Close May 4
- SUP 1: 127.40 Low Apr 29
- SUP 2: 127.32 Low Apr 1
- SUP 3: 126.79 Low Mar 18 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 126.55 Low Apr 17, 2019 (cont)
Gilt futures traded higher yesterday. Despite these gains a bearish theme remains intact after last week's breach of former support at 127.81, Apr 14 low. This move strengthens a bearish case following the recent pullback from 129.09, Apr 23 high and the area of resistance around the 50-day EMA. An extension lower would open 127.32, Apr 1 low ahead of the key support at 126.79, Mar 18 low. Key resistance is unchanged at 129.09.