Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 151.82 - 76.4% November - February Decline
- RES 2: 151.66/71 - High Apr 23 / High Mar 5 and bull trigger
- RES 1: 151.54 - High May 10
- PRICE: 151.43 @ 19:52 BST May 18
- SUP 1: 151.17 - 38.2% Feb - Apr Rally
- SUP 2: 150.88 - Low Apr 1
- SUP 3: 150.19 - Low Feb 26
JGB futures remain below the Apr 23 high of 151.66 and recent price action has worked against the multi-month uptrend. Trendline support drawn off the Feb 26 low has been breached. This switches the outlook more neutral while also highlighting the potential for a bearish resumption near-term. Initial support is at 151.17, a retracement and a break would strengthen a bearish case. On the upside, key resistance has been defined at 151.66.