Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4219.23 Bull channel top drawn off the Feb 26 low
- RES 3: 4175.00 Low Nov 26, 2007 (cont)
- RES 2: 4140.00 High Jan 18, 2008 (cont)
- RES 1: 4116.00 High Jun 8
- PRICE: 4105.00 @ 05:54 BST Jun 11
- SUP 1: 4050.53/4016.00 20-day EMA / Low May 27
- SUP 2: 3969.26/59.10 50-day EMA / Channel base from Feb 26 low
- SUP 3: 3882.00 Low May 19
- SUP 4: 3844.00 Low May 13 and the bear trigger
EUROSTOXX 50 futures are unchanged. Conditions remain bullish with the contract achieving a fresh trend high of 4116.00 Jun 8 The move higher this week confirms a resumption of the underlying uptrend and maintains the broad positive price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. The focus is on 4140.00 next, Jan 18, 2008 high. On the downside, firm trend support is unchanged at 3882.00, May 19 low. Initial support lies at 4050.53.