Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 129.75 High Feb 19
- RES 3: 129.27 High Mar 2 and the reversal trigger
- RES 2: 128.93 High Mar 25
- RES 1: 128.66 High Apr 8
- PRICE: 128.20 @ Close Apr 12
- SUP 1: 127.32 Low Apr 1
- SUP 2: 126.79 Low Mar 18 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 126.55 Low Apr 17, 2019 (cont)
- SUP 4: 126.00 Round number support
Gilt futures are still trading closer to recent highs. Despite last week's gains, the downtrend remains intact. Attention is on key support at 126.79, Mar 18 low and the trigger for a resumption of the trend. Clearance of this level would pave the way for a test of the 126.00 handle. On the upside, initial firm resistance has been defined at 128.93, Mar 25 high. A break of this level would expose the key hurdle for bulls at 129.27, Mar 2 high.